Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I don't like it

The Inner Hippie likes "it" on the bedroom floor, but I don't see how that raises breast cancer awareness. And by "it" I mean my purse.  Isn't that obvious? 

I'm all for saving the ta-ta's, and I might even tell you what color bra I have on.  But I don't see how innuendo raises breast cancer awareness.  At least a bra is closely associated.  My purse...not so much.

Don't look at me like that. I know you don't hear the word purse and think "boobs". If you do, there's something wrong. (Which makes me wonder who started all this anyways)

So if you are between the ages of 50 and 74 just go get your mammogram. If not, tell someone who needs a mammogram to go get a mammogram, throw on some pink, and keep where you "like it" to yourself.

P.S. I think we have pretty much achieved breast cancer awareness. How about breast cancer cure awareness?  So all you geniuses out there get to work. All you non-geniuses donate some $ or something.

3 comments:

  1. I had to google what "like it" meant. I thought, what the crap is everyone putting all over the place?? It doesn't make ANY sense to me either. Maybe we're just not in on how it relates?? Or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't see the connection, much less the point. Maybe we are getting too old to be socially trendy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN! I figured it out all by myself too, but again did not see the connection b/t a purse and a mammogram. At first I thought it was peoples bras, but then thought, who keeps theirs in the kitchen, or in the passenger seat, so then I rethought my thought and decided on purse. Well said my friend, Well said!

    ReplyDelete