Monday, November 1, 2010

Boo!


Happy November! I hope you had a fantastic Halloween!

Of course we carved pumpkins. Mine is the far left pumpkin, and marked an major milestone in pumpkin carving for me. For once my jack-o-lantern was not hideous, and I did it all by myself. I'm not usually allowed to play with knives alone, but I did so well that not one responsible adult felt the need to intervene and stop me from hacking my fingers off.

Dr. J chose to display his amazing manual dexterity he's acquired from all of his dental training, and carved the masterpiece to the far right. Ashby went with the classic Jack, pictured in the middle.

I can't wait for all the fun November will bring...Shrimp boil, Iron Bowl, Thanksgiving. And most importantly CHRISTMAS MUSIC!

P.S. My stupid camera battery won't hold a charge for more than 2 days. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment