Monday, March 22, 2010

Dancing With Myself

You know those guys who just want to plop in front of the plasma screen to watch"The Game" with a beer and some hot wings?  I am one. 

Only I plop in front of my little plasma screen to watch Dancing With the Stars with my brownie and liter of Evian. 

I really don't have the time to dedicate to this addiction.  I guess that's why it's an addiction.  Whatever.  I love it.  The only reason I would want to be famous is to get on DWTS.  I might just audition for the Bachelor in the hopes of getting on DWTS after America falls in love with me and the Bachelor breaks my heart. 

The medical community would refer to this "plan" as a delusion of grandeur.  And Dr. J (the BF--not my psychiatrist) would not find my plan amusing.  He would say "Well if that's what you wanna do....", which is absolutely a loaded statement. 

I'll stick to eating my brownies while I watch the sequins fly.  All in Hi Def with surround sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment