Sunday, May 2, 2010

Last Fling

I am exhausted.  I feel like I'm 100 years old and got run over by a truck.  Pretty Mary K's bachelorette party was this weekend.  It was a major success, but apparently I can't stay up past midnight without feeling like I'm going to die the next day.

Friday night included massive amounts of rain, poor visibility, and some outstanding Mexican food.  Saturday morning included a brisk walk, followed by a beach side lunch and laying out.  The waves were the biggest I have ever seen in the Gulf, and the wind was unrelenting, but it was somehow still warm and enjoyable!  The massive oil slick stayed away too.

Saturday night we held an extremely fun lingerie shower in our room.  I believe this was the Bride's favorite present.  Yep.  It's a Vegas Showgirl outfit from Unclaimed Baggage.


Next we went to hear dueling pianos where the band got the Bride onstage and forced several men to sing to her.  We were one of six bachelorette parties, and the only one that got this special performance.  It was the best concert ticket you can get for $8 (They basically only play your request if you cough up a tip)



I think it's safe to say fun was had by all!


No comments:

Post a Comment