Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Jeg Much?

Jeggings from http://styletips101.com/fashion/how-to-wear-jeggings.html

I tried on a pair of jeggings today.  These weren't the jeggings for me, but the search for the perfect pair of jeggings has commenced.  This was really an unexpected discovery.  I'm not a big fan of skinny jeans (skinny jeans are for skinny people...not those of us with bubble butts). And I really don't like stretch jeans either. To me, anything over 1% Lycra and you're out.  Personally, I like the stiffest jeans I can find.  No, they are not comfortable. But they do act like a little like Spanx if you know what I mean ;)

But jeggings!  The comfort!  The bliss!  The ease with which you can sit down! For that level of comfort I can throw on a long top (to cover the bubble) and be totally happy!

What was wrong with the pair I tried on you ask?  They had a creepy exposed elastic waistband that looked suspiciously like maternity pants.  For all I know, they were maternity pants. I have been known to cross the border into Maternityland unknowingly and unintentionally (The Bohemian trend gets confusing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment