Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Come One, Come All!

Today marks the kickoff of The Inner Hippie's 1st Annual Membership Drive!  I can't meet my goal of being a stay-at-home blogger unless we increase readership, people!  Gotta get those ad sales going!

Alas! How will I ever fulfill my delusions of grandeur and make millions complaining about how crummy things are?

What, you think I do this for fun?  Puh-leaze.

And I certainly don't write about anything that's meaningful enough to induce a sense of emotional catharsis.

I just feel called to grace the blogosphere with my inner musings.  I mean, I won 2nd prize in the Kindergarten writing contest for my story about pigging out at DQ with my family. (A story which is slightly less amusing now that Alabama is the 2nd fattest state in the nation.) So I was born for this.

But really, thank you for reading, and especially your comments.  They excite me and make me happy!  And even if no one reads what I write, I still enjoy it.  So there. (Between us,  it's better when people do read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment