Sunday, February 6, 2011

True Life

As it turns out, new phones don't help your photography skillz


I got a new phone, and have come to several realizations.

1. I'm not as technologically savvy as I appear. I still don't understand the point of RSS feeds. And, now I'm giving up on ever understanding or using them.

2. I am very resistant to change. If you got married, you are still in my phone under your maiden name. I do not plan to change this policy anytime in the forseeable future. And I do apologize, but you're just going to have to deal with that. Also, I will probably continue to refer to you in person using only your maiden name. 

3. I have an embarrasing number of restaurants in my contact list. Jimmy John's should not be on speed dial. Also, the cooks at Huddle House should not know you by name. This is just something I'm going to have to work on...ok? If there was a Jimmy John's where I lived, it would still be on speed dial. See #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment