Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Memory Lane


I had a minor panic attack Monday night when I realized I needed to order my wedding invites THIS MONTH! I already had them picked out, but I had a few details I hadn't worked out (enclosure card vs no card, etc). So I pulled out all of YOUR wedding invitations. Every one is different and beautiful.  It was such a walk down memory lane. I remember the excitement leading up to each of these weddings. I chunk birthday cards and thank you notes left and right, but I will keep these forever.

I have a thing for nice paper. I like the way it feels, the way it smells, the way the ink looks. Good paper only gets better with age (to me anyway). Its sentimental value grows. And in an age where so much is digital, I love the fact that the wedding invitation isn't heading that way anytime soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! This was a walk down memory lane for myself as well!! Love you and can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! I see mine right in the middle! How sweet! Can't wait to see what you pick out!!

    ReplyDelete