Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pig....In Boots


This Pig...In Boots is the cutest thing ever. In the interest of journalistic neutrality, I am obsessed with the idea of a pet pig, so I realize normal people may not think Cinders is all that cute. Even a pig-hater would have to be amused by this picture, however.

I can't look at this picture without thinking about Puss in Boots (voiced by Antonio Banderas) saying "Puss...In Boots" every time he introduces himself in Shrek. If you've seen the movie, you know the ellipses represent a very dramatic and weighty pause.

And if Cinders wasn't cute enough for you, I present...



Another extremely cute Pig...In Boots. This piggy borrowed his boots from a stuffed Paddington Bear! It just pulls at my heart strings I tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment