Monday, January 25, 2010

Can't Touch This

I probably owe an apology to the good people that frequent the gym I use. On Friday night, I may have behaved in an inappropriate fashion. I was in a rotten mood, and midway through my 60 minute workout/long-winded prayer became extremely giddy. I cranked up my iPod, and located my most obnoxious playlist. I lost myself in the music of Sussudio by Phil Collins, only found myself singing loudly (and off key) while running on the treadmill. I later found out I sang the whole chorus out loud. I blame my noise cancelling headphones for that mishap. I decided a change of genre was in order and skipped over to Rick James. That led to multiple attempts at perfecting my MC Hammer-like spin moves while running on (er, falling off) a treadmill. Fortunately the only people who work out on Friday nights are body builders and they're too busy staring at their biceps to notice me flopping around in the corner. Unfortunately, the gym staff reviews the closed circuit TV footage. Alas, you tell me how to listen to Superfreak and run in a straight line. It can't be done.

Maybe I should join this gym?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA

1 comment:

  1. BBBAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! That is the funniest thing I've ever heard!!! I could absolutely see you doing that. I'm so glad you started a blog!!!! Its not as good as our sit-on-the-bed conversations, but its pretty good.

    ReplyDelete