Tuesday, April 13, 2010

To Don't List

I promise my blog is not defunct.  I am just insanely busy right now. I honestly used to thrive off being super busy.  I got to the point that I didn't know what to do if I didn't have 29+ things on my to do list.  I felt lost once everything was crossed off.  But right now...not so much. 

Let's see, it's the end of the semester, I just started a new job, I have finals for the next 2 weeks, and I also want to enjoy my birthday this weekend.  This is the best time of the year to have a birthday, except for the fact that it is always crazy busy. 

I had a really fun weekend, and I promise to post some pictures soon.  Let's just say, I went turkey hunting for the first time and it was a very big success.  Like 22 pounds big. 

Funny story: After I left clinicals today, I went to Belk still wearing business casual attire.  3 people asked me if I worked there. (Who knew Dress pants=Belk sales lady). One said "I hope you don't get mad at me for messing up all these shirts...I can't find my size", while I was clearly clawing through them with the finesse of toddler.    I finally said I DO NOT work here!  Now I feel bad about being snippy.  Good thing I knew the guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment