Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Gleek


Don't expect another blog post anytime soon. I will be on sabbatical until I watch every Glee episode 3+ times and learn all the lyrics and choreography to each number.

Hi, my name is Amelia and I am a Gleek.  It started as a simple way to waste a little time one long summer day.  It is now a full blown obsession.  I initially resisted, while my peers around me gave in. Eventually, I tried it. A monster was born.

Now I spend every waking moment awaiting my next fix of Glee.  I bought the DVDs because I couldn't wait for each episode to be posted on the internet.  When they arrived in my mailbox, I immediately ripped open the package and binged.  Now I am out of Glee until Season 2 premiers next week.

But how am I supposed to get by on only one episode a week? I think I need some Glee-hab.

1 comment:

  1. Girl I feel you! My friend got me into Glee over the spring and I would watch episodes in my office with the door shut so I could catch up! Can't wait for Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete